Campus Ministry is an extension of the ministries of the Church, constituting a mission handed to Her by Christ.
SUGAD (Sustainable and Uplifting Ground plan of Action-oriented Divinians)
SUGAD is the Community Extension Service of Liceo del Vero Divino (LVD) that encompasses the programs to be
delivered to the adopted communities and other places identified to be venues for outreach activities of the
school. SUGAD adheres to the regulations of the LVD School Management and Curriculum.
SUGAD is a brand name that stands for Sustainable and Uplifting Ground plan of Action-oriented Divinians.
SUGAD focuses on the quality delivery of programs to the school’s adopted communities and other in need places.
It facilitates the witnessing of the core value of Social Responsibility of the students, personnel, administration
and other stakeholders. The entire program is implemented within the whole school approach framework of LVD.
The SUGAD of Liceo del Verbo Divino is designed to improve the operation of the school’s corporate social responsibility
through research and assistance on the needs of the beneficiaries of the extension services and on the technical training
of beneficiaries, students, personnel, administration and other stakeholders who actively participate in the program, and
information dissemination as to the progress and development of the program.
SUGAD envisions a school community that incarnate the core values of Integrity, Social Responsibility, Excellence and Evangelization among its members.
SUGAD aims to:
1. provide sustainable spiritual/educational, health, environmental and livelihood (SHEL) programs;
2. deliver resources that create positive impact on the well-being of the beneficiaries;
3. incarnate the core values of Integrity, Social Responsibility, Excellence and Evangelization; and
4. promote active and regular involvement of the students, personnel, administration and other stakeholders in various community
SUGAD targets to:
1. maximize the involvement of the faculty, non-teaching personnel, students, and the partner-communities in the planning, implementation,
monitoring and evaluation of the programs;
2. empower the people in the partner-communities to take actions on social, environmental, and economic problems and issues that affect them;
3. apply the participatory approach of community organizing and building to ensure the positive impact of the programs to the beneficiaries and
4. integrate deeper dimensions of morality and spirituality; and
5. strengthen linkages with the government, non-government, and other civic organizations to share and mobilize resources.
The following are the SUGAD Programs
1. Spiritual/Educational Program
2. Health Program
3. Environmental Program
4. Livelihood Program